Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back

It's been about seven months since I announced I was leaving Blogger, and only keeping this blog for sentimental purposes. Well, I'm back now. I came back to this blog on a whim this morning, and I had a bout of nostalgia. Originally, I left this blog because I thought Wordpress would be easier to deal with, and I wasn't that into blogging.

A lot has changed since then. I like to think I've become a much more serious blogger and a writer of momentously better proportions. Not just my writing skills have changed since September 2009, either.

I'm in my second semester of college, of course! I managed to maintain a 3.5 GPA for my entire first semester, which I am more than ecstatic about. I've finished two (three?) more novels and started work on a nonfiction book. My nephew has grown more adorable than before. I earned some fun blog awards on my Wordpress blog!

School has been going fabulously, if exhaustingly. I did an interview with my dad on the First Gulf War, and there's a chance it'll be published on my school website as a reference for other students! That would be amazing.

I've met tons of other amazing bloggers, and I even got added to a fun blog registry. I got a new phone, I only have three more months before I get my braces off, my sisters moved into a gorgeous new apartment, and my second-to-youngest sister started an awesome website all about natural hair care. I even got a picture of my mohawk on there. Fun!

The main reason I've come back to this blog is because I'm still in love with the Blogger community, the homey feeling this blog has, and HTML versus XHTML! I'm not sure why, but I just felt a nudge to get back on the Blogger bandwagon, so I'm going with it. I'm glad to be back.

Gabs xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment